Garlic Parmesan Green Beans
This easy and delicious side dish is prepared in less than 15 minutes and accompanies just about any main course!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 pound fresh green beans rinsed, patted dry and stems trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt more or less, to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper more or less, to taste
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes more or less, to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic more or less, to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
Place green beans in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and add salt, pepper and crushed red pepper flakes. Toss well to coat as evenly as possible.
Sauté in a large skillet over medium high heat for 5 to 7 minutes (or until crisp-tender) while stirring constantly. Add more olive oil if necessary.
Add garlic and sauté for an additional 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, evenly drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with Parmesan.