Frozen Pineapple Strawberry Margaritas
Delicious and refreshing margaritas blended with fresh pineapple and strawberries.
- Lime wedges for rimming glasses
- Kosher salt for rimming glasses
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks or canned chunks, drained
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 cups ice*
- 3/4 cup silver tequila**
- 2 tablespoons triple sec orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Fresh pineapple wedges and strawberries for garnish if desired
Rub lime wedge around rims of glasses and dip in kosher salt on a plate to coat rims.
Place pineapple chunks, strawberries, ice, tequila, triple sec and lime juice in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
Serve garnished with pineapple wedges and strawberries, if desired.
- *Add more or less ice until desired consistency is reached.
- **Gold tequila can be substituted for silver.
- This recipe yields approximately 30 ounces.