Creamy Cucumber Tomato Salad
This refreshing salad pairs with just about any main course and is incredibly easy to prepare!
- 4 cups sliced English cucumber 1 ½ to 2 cucumbers
- ½ cup sliced red onion
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons chopped fresh dill or ½ teaspoon dried
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Toss together sliced cucumbers, onion and tomatoes in a large bowl. Set aside.
Whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, olive oil, vinegar, sugar, dill, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a large measuring cup or small bowl.
Drizzle dressing over vegetables and gently stir to coat as evenly as possible. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
- Cucumber can be unpeeled or peeled.
- 2 cups chopped or diced tomatoes can be substituted for grape or cherry tomatoes.
- White onion can be substituted for red onion.
- Feel free to adjust seasonings to your personal preference.