The classic mimosa gets kicked up a notch in this easy, beautiful and delicious Tequila Sunrise Mimosa.
- 1 part tequila
- 1 part your favorite champagne (I like to use brut)
- 2 parts orange juice
- Splash of grenadine syrup
- Orange slices for garnish (optional)
- Pour tequila in a champagne flute 1/4 full, then pour champagne until it reaches halfway. Pour orange juice almost to the top, followed by a splash of grenadine.
- Garnish with a fresh orange slice, if desired.
- White or gold tequila can be used.
- To make by the pitcher, pour tequila, champagne and orange juice in a pitcher. Pour into champagne flutes, then top with grenadine.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: French
Keywords: tequila sunrise mimosa