- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 12 ounces orange soda (regular or diet)
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle of your favorite light beer (I used Corona Light)
- 12 ounces white tequila
- Splash of grenadine for each glass
- Optional: Lime and orange slices, for garnish
- Mix salt and sugar together and place in a saucer. Rim glasses with lime wedge and dip in sugar/salt mixture to coat rims.
- In a large pitcher, pour limeade concentrate, orange soda, beer and tequila. Stir well to combine.
- Pour in rimmed glasses filled with ice, leaving enough room for the splash of grenadine.
- Pour in grenadine and garnish with lime and orange slices.