- 6–7 fresh strawberries, hulled
- 6–7 fresh basil leaves
- 2 shots gin
- 2 shots strawberry vodka (or regular vodka)
- Splash lime juice
- Approximately 1 1/2 cups ice
For the Simple Syrup:
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup warm water
- Prepare the simple syrup by dissolving sugar into warm water; stir well and set aside.
- In a shaker, muddle strawberries and basil.
- Add ice and remaining ingredients. Shake vigorously.
- Strain into martini glass and serve immediately.
Adapted from FoodAndWine.com
- Category: Cocktails
Keywords: strawberry basil martini