An easy adult treat that tastes just like an orange creamsicle!
- 1 (3-ounce) package orange jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup whipped vodka
- 1 cup cold water
- Optional: Orange slices and whipped cream topping
- Empty jello packet into a small pitcher. Add boiling water and stir or whisk until jello is dissolved.
- Add vodka and cold water. Stir or whisk until combined.
- Pour into shot glasses. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until firm.
- Just before serving, top with whipped cream and a small orange slice, if desired.
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: jello shots, orange jello shots, orange creamsicle jello shots