- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies (Ro*Tel ), drained and divided (reserve 1/3 cup for topping)
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 4 naan pieces
- 2 cups Mexican shredded cheese blend
- 1 cup shredded (or thinly sliced) green leaf or romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh chopped cilantro
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place 1/3 cup of the drained Ro*Tel in a small bowl and set aside. Mix remaining Ro*Tel and refried beans together in a medium bowl, stirring well to combine.
- Spread Ro*Tel and refried bean mixture evenly on naan pieces. Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and heated through.
- Remove from oven and top with lettuce, onion and cilantro. Serve immediately.
- Category: Pizzas
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: mexican pizza