A quick, easy and light vegetarian pasta dish!
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 8 ounces cubed mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (16-ounce) package linguine pasta, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 2/3 cup fresh julienned or torn basil
- Place tomatoes, onion, mozzarella, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and gently stir to combine and coat mixture. Cover and allow to marinate while pasta is cooking.
- Drain pasta. Serve tomato and mozzarella mixture over pasta and top with fresh basil.
Adapted from Real Simple
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Boil
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: marinated tomato mozzarella pasta, tomato mozzarella pasta