A beautiful, festive and delicious sangria with pinot grigio, fruits, herbs and spices.
- 1 (1.5 liter) bottle pinot grigio
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 orange, sliced
- Whole cloves (about 15) for sodding 1 orange slice
- 1 small granny smith apple, cored and chopped
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1 large sprig of fresh rosemary
- Place all ingredients in a pitcher and stir well to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours to overnight before serving.
- Category: Beverages
- Cuisine: Spanish
Keywords: holiday sangria, christmas sangria