- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained well and roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup toasted chopped pecans
- Serve with graham crackers, apple slices, pretzels and/or vanilla wafers
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, nutmeg and vanilla extract in a large bowl until combined. Fold in chopped cherries and stir with a large spoon to combine.
- Transfer mixture to a serving plate and form into a ball. Cover evenly with pecans. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
*Cook time refers to chilling time before serving.