- 1 package Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Cups
- 1 cup of your favorite pimento cheese
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits or pieces
Jalapeno Pimento Cheese Recipe:
- 4 cups shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely minced
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F (oven MUST be preheated).
- Separate frozen cups by gently dividing on the pre-scored lines. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake on middle rack for 20 minutes, or until puff pastry cups are golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack. Using the handle of a spoon, press into the “circles” of each pastry to form the “cup”.
- Using a piping bag or plastic storage bag, squeeze pimento cheese into each pastry cup. Sprinkle with bacon bits.
For the Jalapeno Pimento Cheese:
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir very well until all ingredients are combined and desired texture is reached.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: puff pastry, appetizer, pimento cheese, bacon