Crock Pot Grape Jelly Meatballs
Just 3 simple ingredients and 5 minutes prep time are needed for the most flavorful, sweet and savory meatballs!
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 (18 ounce) jar grape jelly
- 2 pounds fully cooked frozen meatballs
Stir or whisk together barbecue sauce and jelly in a slow cooker until combined.
Add frozen meatballs and gently stir to coat as evenly as possible.
Cover and cook on low heat for 4 to 5 hours or on high heat for 2 to 2 ½ hours, or until meatballs are thoroughly heated through.
Stir again before serving and serve warm.
- Chili sauce or ketchup can be used in place of barbecue sauce, if desired.
- This recipe yields approximately 60 meatballs (my store-bought frozen meatballs were about 1 ½ inch wide).
- Allow to cool and store in the fridge in an airtight container for 3 to 4 days.