Delicious and beautiful mimosas prepared with lemonade, blue curacao and champagne served in sugar-rimmed glasses.
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup or honey
- 1 tablespoon sugar sprinkles*
- 6 ounces lemonade pulp-free
- 2 splashes blue curacao
- 6 ounces champagne or prosecco
Pour corn syrup onto a saucer or small plate. Pour sugar sprinkles onto another saucer or small plate. Gently shake to spread the sugar evenly.
Dip the rims of 2 champagne flutes in the syrup first, then dip into sugar to coat.
Pour lemonade into flutes until ½ full. Add a splash of blue curacao, then top with champagne.
- *Granulated sugar or coarse sugar can be used.
- I use extra-dry champagne, but feel free to use your favorite.