Cranberry Fluff Salad
This delicious fluff salad is an easy make-ahead and no-bake holiday dessert!
- 12 ounce package fresh cranberries
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounce can crushed pineapple very well drained
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 8 ounce tub frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip) thawed
Place cranberries in a food processor. Cover and pulse just until cranberries are chopped. Do not over-pulse.
Transfer to a large bowl and add sugar. Stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to overnight.
Remove cranberry and sugar mixture from fridge and stir well. Add sweetened condensed milk, drained pineapple, walnuts and marshmallows and stir to combine.
Gently fold in cool whip. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Fat free sweetened condensed milk can be substituted for regular.
- Pecans can be substituted for walnuts.
- Fat free or lite cool whip can be substituted for regular.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.