Caramel Apple Mimosas
These sinfully delicious fall-inspired mimosas will be a hit at your next fall brunch!
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons caramel syrup
- 6 ounces apple cider
- 3 ounces caramel vodka
- 3 ounces champagne
- Apple slices for garnish
Prepare the cinnamon sugar by combining sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Pour onto a saucer or small plate and gently shake to spread evenly. Set aside.
Pour caramel syrup onto a saucer or small plate.
Dip the rims of two (6 ounce) champagne flutes in the caramel syrup, then dip into cinnamon sugar to coat evenly.
Fill flutes ½ full of apple cider, then pour in vodka until ¾ full. Top with champagne.
Garnish with apple slices, if desired.
- I like to use a brut champagne, but feel free to use your personal favorite.
- If garnishing with apple slices, drizzle with a little lemon juice to prevent from browning.