Cucumber, Olive and Dill Salad
This healthy and easy salad is full of fresh, vibrant flavors and is a perfect spring and summer side dish!
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 large English cucumber unpeeled and thinly sliced (about 3 cups sliced)
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives sliced in half
Whisk together red wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, dill, olive oil, sugar, salt and pepper in a small bowl until combined.
Place cucumbers, red onion and olives in a large bowl. Drizzle vinaigrette over salad and toss to coat evenly. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours before serving.
This recipe yields approximately 5 cups