Traditional margaritas get a fruity twist in these easy and delicious mango margaritas!
- ¼ cup silver tequila 2 ounces
- 1 cup mango nectar 8 ounces
- 2 tablespoons triple sec (orange liqueur) 1 ounce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice ½ ounce
- Kosher salt for rimming glasses
- Lime wedges for rimming glasses and optional garnish
Rub lime wedge around the rims of 2 glasses (1 larger glass if a full 11 ½ ounce serving is desired), then dip the rims in kosher salt on a saucer or small plate. Fill the glasses with ice.
Pour tequila, mango nectar, triple sec and lime juice in a cocktail shaker with ice. Cover and shake vigorously.
Strain into glasses. Garnish with lime wedges, if desired.
- This recipe yields approximately 11 1/2 ounces.
- Mango fruit juice blend can be substituted for mango nectar.
- Feel free to increase or decrease the amount of tequila according to your personal preference.
- If making by the pitcher, pour tequila, mango nectar, triple sec and lime juice in a pitcher and stir to combine. Pour into salt-rimmed glasses over ice.