Pizza Zucchini Boats
These Pizza Zucchini Boats are so easy to make, low-carb and amazingly delicious. Customize them with your favorite pizza toppings for a healthier pizza night!
Servings 8 zucchini boats
- 4 medium zucchini about 2 pounds
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ cup mini pepperoni slices or regular pepperoni slices, quartered
- 1 tablespoon Chopped fresh basil for garnish
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
Rinse zucchini and pat dry. Halve each zucchini lengthwise and scrape out pulp using a melon baller or spoon, leaving about ⅓ inch rims and bottoms.
Place zucchini shells on the baking sheet. Spoon pizza sauce into each shell. Evenly sprinkle with shredded cheeses, then evenly sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Top with pepperoni.
Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped fresh basil.