These festive, delicious and EASY margaritas come together with just a few simple ingredients!
For the margaritas:
- 1 cup silver tequila
- 1 ½ cups 100% cranberry juice
- ½ cup triple sec orange liqueur
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- Lime wedges, fresh cranberries and rosemary sprigs optional garnish
For rimming the glasses:
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Pour tequila, cranberry juice, triple sec and lime juice into a small pitcher. Stir well to combine.
Prepare the salt mixture by stirring together salt, sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon in a small bowl until combined. Pour onto a small plate or saucer.
Rub lime wedge around the rim of each glass. Dip in the salt mixture on the plate to coat.
Serve margaritas over ice and garnish with cranberries, lime wedges and/or fresh rosemary sprigs, if desired.
- Nutrition facts do not include salt mixture for rimming glasses.
- This recipe yields approximately 24 ounces, which can be three (eight ounce) servings or two larger (12 ounce) servings.