Barbecue Chicken Nachos
By utilizing a store-bought rotisserie chicken and bacon recipe pieces, these delicious nachos come together in 15 minutes!
- 1 (11 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 ½ cups shredded cooked rotisserie chicken
- ⅓ cup barbecue sauce your favorite
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- ½ cup canned black beans that have been rinsed and drained
- ½ cup fully cooked bacon pieces
- 1 cup seeded and diced Roma tomatoes
- 2 green onions sliced
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Spread tortilla chips evenly on baking sheet.
In a medium bowl, toss chicken with barbecue sauce to coat evenly.
Top tortilla chips with cheeses, then with chicken, bacon and black beans.
Bake for approximately 5 minutes, or until chips are warm and cheese is melted.
Top with diced tomatoes and green onions. Serve immediately.