Cherry Cheesecake Dip
A quick, easy and delicious no-bake dessert or appetizer!
Servings 10 servings
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese softened
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) tub whipped topping thawed (Cool Whip)
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Graham crackers, vanilla wafers, sugar cookies or pretzels for dipping
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, marshmallow cream and vanilla extract on medium speed using a hand mixer until well combined.
Add whipped topping and stir with a silicone spatula or large spoon until combined.
Transfer cheesecake mixture into a baking dish (or a pie dish) and spread evenly. Top with cherry pie filling, spreading evenly over cheesecake mixture.
Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Store (covered with plastic wrap) in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.