Easy Herb Parmesan Dinner Rolls
Light, fluffy and deliciously seasoned rolls with herbs and Parmesan cheese.
- 2 (11 ounce) tubes refrigerated French bread dough
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley for garnish (optional)
Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F. Grease or line a 9 x 13 baking dish with parchment paper.
Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat and add garlic powder, oregano, basil and rosemary. Stir to combine.
Cut each roll of dough into 8 equal pieces. Roll into a ball and place into baking dish. Cut a 1-inch slit into the tops of each roll.
Brush rolls with butter and herb mixture and sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 35 minutes, or until golden brown and done.
Brush with remaining butter and herb mixture and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.