Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza
Pizza night has never been easier with this delicious Alfredo pizza utilizing the convenience of cooked chicken!
- 4 slices naan bread
- 1 ⅓ cups Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups fully cooked shredded chicken
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ cup fully cooked chopped bacon
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
Place naan bread on 2 large baking sheets.
Spread HALF of the Alfredo sauce on each slice of naan. Evenly distribute shredded chicken over naan.
Evenly drizzle remaining Alfredo sauce over chicken. Sprinkle evenly with cheese, then bacon, then tomatoes.
Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Sprinkle evenly with parsley.