This festively delicious sangria is full of cozy autumn flavors and will be a hit at your next gathering!
- 8 to 10 whole cloves
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 3 to 4 whole star anise
- 1 small orange sliced
- 1 small Honeycrisp apple cored and sliced
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 cup apple cider
- ¼ cup real maple syrup or honey
- ½ cup brandy
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups club soda chilled
- 8 sprigs fresh rosemary optional garnish
Stud one of the orange slices with the whole cloves.
Place the cinnamon sticks, star anise and fruit in the bottom of a large pitcher.
Pour in wine, apple cider, maple syrup, brandy and lemon juice. Stir to combine.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (preferably overnight to 24 hours).
Stir in club soda just before serving. Garnish glasses with fresh rosemary sprigs when serving, if desired.