An easy, delicious and refreshing fruit sangria!
- 1 (1.5 liter) bottle Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio
- 3 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- 1 cup club soda
- 1 (6 ounce) package fresh raspberries (about 2 cups – frozen raspberries can also be used)
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and cubed (about 1 cup)
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
- Fresh mint sprigs for garnish (optional)
- In a large pitcher, whisk or stir wine and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Add remaining ingredients (except mint) and stir gently to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to one day before serving. Serve chilled with or without ice.
- Garnish with mint sprigs when serving, if desired.
Flavor is best when refrigerated at least a few hours for flavors to marry.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: Spanish
Keywords: white raspberry mango sangria