This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
I’m still celebrating my favorite season here on the coast of NC (it’s not over, yet!). What better way is there to enjoy summer than evening porch sitting sipping this White Raspberry Mango Sangria?! 🙂
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe.
This sangria is crisp, sweet, tart and so refreshing. I used Sauvignon Blanc but Pinot Grigio would work as well. It’s best to refrigerate for at least a few hours up to a day for the flavors to marry.
But of course I had to taste it right away… just a taste! 🙂 This would be perfect for any Labor Day parties you might be going to. Make it a day ahead of time… hassle-free! I used fresh raspberries and mango, but you can also use frozen raspberries and mango chunks if you’re in a hurry.
Whether you’re hosting a party or summer porch sipping… this sangria is sure to be a hit!Print
- 1 (1.5 liter) bottle Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio
- 3 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- 1 cup club soda
- 1 (6-ounce) package raspberries (about 2 cups – frozen raspberries can also be used)
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and cubed (about a cup)
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
- Mint sprigs for garnish (optional)
- In a large pitcher, whisk or stir wine and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Add remaining ingredients (except mint) and stir gently to combine. Flavor is best when refrigerated at least a few hours for flavors to marry. Refrigerate for up to one day before serving. Serve chilled with or without ice. Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.