- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 ( 1.5 liter) bottle pinot grigio
- 1–1/2 cups apple cider
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 small apple, cored and sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- Optional: Stud 1 orange slice with cloves and add 3-4 star anise, if desired
- Place honey, water and apple pie spice in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to maintain a gentle simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes, remove from heat, set aside and allow to cool.
- In a large pitcher, pour in pinot grigio and apple cider. Add fruit slices and cranberries.
- Pour in honey mixture. Stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.