These Taco Ranch Meatballs with a zesty taco ranch dipping sauce are packed full of flavor and so EASY to prepare!
- 1 (1-ounce) package taco seasoning (reserve 1-1/2 teaspoons for dipping sauce)
- 1 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (I used 93%)
- 3/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning mix (from a packet)
- Fresh chopped cilantro, for topping/garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Prepare the dipping sauce by stirring ranch dressing and 1-1/2 teaspoons of the taco seasoning together in a small bowl until combined. Cover and refrigerate.
- Combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, cheese, eggs, ranch seasoning and the remainder of the taco seasoning from the packet in a large bowl.
- Form into 1-1/2 inch balls (about 2 tablespoons of mixture for each ball) and place on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until meatballs are browned, fully cooked and no longer pink in the center.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped cilantro, if desired and serve with dipping sauce.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: taco ranch meatballs, taco meatballs recipe