- Cauliflower pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce (more or less, to taste)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (more or less, to taste)
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced zucchini (about 1/2 of an average-sized zucchini)
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced yellow onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- Bake cauliflower pizza crust according to directions.
- While crust is baking, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Sauté zucchini and mushrooms for 3 minutes or until slightly tender, set aside.
- Remove crust from oven and change oven setting to broil.
- Spread sauce over the crust and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the crust. Top evenly with zucchini, mushrooms, onions and red bell pepper.
- Return to oven and broil for 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Keywords: vegetable pizza with cauliflower crust