- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 12 ounces Pinnacle Strawberry Shortcake Vodka
- 12 ounces lemon-lime soda
- 3 ounces triple sec (1/4 of limeade can)
- 3 ounces grenadine (1/4 of limeade can)
- Kosher salt, for rimming glass
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Rub lime wedge around rim of each glass and dip in kosher salt.
- In a pitcher, mix all ingredients and stir with a spoon to combine. Use empty limeade can for measuring ingredients.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lime wedge and a strawberry.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: strawberry shortcake margarita, strawberry margarita