This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Thirsty Thursdays are back in full effect. It’s on now!
And it happens to be just in time for Cinco de Mayo. I wouldn’t let you guys down and I’m really sorry for not making Thirsty Thursdays a priority lately.
You see, there are these darn things called bills that get in the way of Thirsty Thursdays sometimes… meaning that my day job and writing for SheKnows takes precedence because they pay for my
liquor bills. Oops I meant bills.
Then something magical happened the other day: Pinnacle Vodka showed me some love and set me up for my next few cocktails… because they know how much I love creating (and drinking) cocktails with all of Pinnacle’s flavored vodkas.
This vodka margarita is prepared with one of Pinnacle’s newest flavors: Pinnacle Strawberry Shortcake. Lord have mercy, it is one of the best margaritas I’ve ever had, if I do say so myself. The flavor is fruity, sweet, tart and salty… all at the same time. It’s kinda like eating a slice of strawberry shortcake infused with margarita… LOVE!
Oh, and it’s another one that will slap you in the face… so be careful and don’t go all overboard thinking it tastes like kool-aid or some kiddie drink.
Here are your ingredients: Pinnacle Strawberry Shortcake Vodka, limeade concentrate, lemon-lime soda, triple sec and grenadine (not pictured: salt, strawberries and lime). Margaritas are for sharing, so this is another recipe that you make in a pitcher. You’re welcome.
Disclosure: Product was provided to me for review—all opinions shared are my own.Print
- (1) 12 ounce can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 12 ounces Pinnacle Strawberry Shortcake Vodka
- 12 ounces lemon-lime soda
- 3 ounces triple sec (1/4 of limeade can)
- 3 ounces grenadine (1/4 of limeade can)
- Kosher salt, for rimming glass
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Rub lime wedge around rim of each glass and dip in kosher salt.
- In a pitcher, mix all ingredients and stir with a spoon to combine. Use empty limeade can for measuring ingredients.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lime wedge and a strawberry.