This Strawberry Shortcake Margarita is sweet, tart and delicious!
This deliciousness happens to be just in time for Cinco de Mayo!
Something magical happened the other day: Pinnacle Vodka showed me some love and set me up for my next few cocktails… because they know how much I love creating (and drinking) cocktails with all of Pinnacle’s flavored vodkas.
This vodka margarita is prepared with one of Pinnacle’s newest flavors: Strawberry Shortcake. Lord have mercy, it is one of the best margaritas I’ve ever had, if I do say so myself. The flavor is fruity, sweet, tart and salty… all at the same time. It’s kinda like eating a slice of strawberry shortcake infused with margarita… LOVE!
Oh, and this is dangerously delicious… so be careful and don’t go all overboard thinking it tastes like kool-aid or some kiddie drink.
Here are your ingredients: Strawberry Shortcake Vodka, limeade concentrate, lemon-lime soda, triple sec and grenadine (not pictured: salt, strawberries and lime).
Margaritas are for sharing, so this is another recipe that you make in a pitcher. You’re welcome.
Disclosure: Product was provided to me for review – all opinions shared are my own.Print
Strawberry Shortcake Margarita
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 42 ounces
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 12 ounces Pinnacle Strawberry Shortcake Vodka
- 12 ounces lemon-lime soda
- 3 ounces triple sec (¼ of limeade can)
- 3 ounces grenadine (¼ of limeade can)
- Kosher salt, for rimming glass
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Rub lime wedge around rim of each glass and dip in kosher salt.
- In a pitcher, mix all ingredients and stir with a spoon to combine. Use empty limeade can for measuring ingredients.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lime wedge and a strawberry.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: strawberry shortcake margarita, strawberry margarita
Rate & Comment