This easy Strawberry Kiwi Sangria is a flavorful and refreshing sangria that’s always a party favorite!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
Strawberry Kiwi Sangria Ingredients
- Pinot grigio
- Club soda
- Fresh mint
Not only is this sangria amazingly refreshing, it takes only 10 minutes to make (not including refrigeration time).
Cheers and please drink responsibly!Print
A sweet and refreshing sangria that’s always a party favorite!
- 1 (1.5 liter) bottle pinot grigio
- 2 cups club soda
- 2 limes, sliced
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint, loosely packed
- Place all ingredients in a large pitcher. Gently stir to combine. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.