This easy Strawberry Kiwi Sangria is a flavorful and refreshing sangria that’s always a party favorite!
Your Simple Ingredients
- Pinot grigio
- Club soda
- Fresh mint
Not only is this sangria amazingly refreshing, it takes only 10 minutes to make (not including refrigeration time).
Cheers and please drink responsibly!Print
A sweet and refreshing sangria that’s always a party favorite!
- 1 (1.5 liter) bottle pinot grigio
- 2 cups club soda
- 2 limes, sliced
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint, loosely packed
- Place all ingredients in a large pitcher. Gently stir to combine.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: Spanish
Keywords: strawberry kiwi sangria