- 1 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups plain yogurt (full fat)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup whipped vodka (optional)
- 3 ounce paper cups
- Popsicle craft sticks
- Aluminum foil
- Place lemonade concentrate and sugar in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir constantly until sugar is dissolved (2-3 minutes). Remove from heat.
- Add yogurt, vanilla extract and vodka. Whisk until smooth and mixture is blended well.
- Transfer mixture into a pitcher. Pour into cups, about 3/4 full.
- Place aluminum foil over the tops each cup. Pierce aluminum foil with popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours. Peel cup away from popsicle when ready to eat.
Adapted from Martha Stewart