An awesome recipe from a family friend.Print
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Beat in eggs, sour cream, vanilla and baking soda until creamy.
- Gradually add flour, mixing well.
- Fold in bananas and nuts.
- Pour into a greased 9×5 loaf pan.
- Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- *** You may need to cover top with aluminum foil during the last 15-20 minutes of baking to prevent over-browning.