- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) can lump crab meat, drained
- 2 teaspoons freshly minced garlic
- 1–1/2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning, and additional for topping
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, well drained and roughly chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- In a 2-quart slow cooker, stir together all ingredients (except green onions) until combined.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 2-1/2 hours, or until bubbly and heated through. Sprinkle with additional Old Bay Seasoning and sliced green onions. Serve with toasted baguette slices or crackers.