I like to “recycle” food as much as I can, and I frequently have leftovers. By simply baking your leftover grits in a muffin tin, you can create awesome little shrimp & grit cakes of love…
You will be using leftovers from this shrimp and grits recipe. By baking the grits in muffin tins, they will form perfect little cute round grit cakes:Print
- Leftover shrimp & grits from shrimp and grits recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Add grits; approximately 1 rounded tablespoon for each “cake”.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve leftover shrimp over grit cake.
- Optional: garnish with parsley.