This easy and healthy Shrimp, Corn and Zucchini Stir-Fry is bursting with fresh summer flavors. It’s a quick dinner that’s on the table in just 20 minutes!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
If you’re a gardener, this recipe is a great way to use up your fresh summer veggies. The ingredients are simple but the combination of flavors is nothing short of delicious!
Serve over hot cooked rice for a satisfying meal. You can also sprinkle a little crushed red pepper on top and drizzle with soy sauce for added flavor (I love it as-is!).
Shrimp Stir-Fry Ingredients:
- Medium size shrimp
- Fresh corn (you can also substitute frozen corn that has been thawed)
- Seeded and chopped tomatoes
- Zucchini squash
- Yellow onion
- Fresh garlic
- Fresh chopped basil
More Shrimp Recipes You’ll Love
Shrimp, Corn and Zucchini Stir-Fry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini squash sliced lengthwise, then sliced into half moons (about 2 cups sliced)
- 1 small yellow onion chopped (about ⅔ cup)
- 1 pound medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 ½ cups fresh corn or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 cup seeded and chopped Roma tomatoes about 2 small Roma tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- Cooked rice, crushed red pepper flakes and/or soy sauce optional
- Heat olive oil in a large (12-inch) skillet over medium high heat. Add zucchini and onion and cook for 3 minutes, or until zucchini is crisp-tender (stirring frequently).
- Add shrimp, corn, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add tomatoes and cook for an additional minute, or until shrimp have just turned pink on both sides.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped basil.
- Optional: Serve with cooked rice, top with a dash of crushed red pepper and/or drizzle with soy sauce, if desired.
If provided, nutritional info is a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline.