Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas – Perfectly seasoned and tender steak, peppers and onions in one pan!
For the fajita seasoning:
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
For the steak fajita filling:
- 1.25 pounds skirt steak, sliced thinly in 1/4-inch strips across the grain
- 3 medium bell peppers, seeded and thinly sliced (I used green, yellow and red)
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice from 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- Fresh chopped cilantro, for garnish
- 6 taco flour tortillas
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Prepare the seasoning by stirring the chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl until well combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together the steak strips, peppers, onions and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil and gently toss to coat. Sprinkle with seasoning over mixture, a little at a time while continuing to toss to coat evenly.
- Evenly distribute steak and vegetable mixture on baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, or until steak is done and vegetables are tender. During the last 5 minutes of baking, place the tortillas wrapped in aluminum foil in oven to heat.
- Once pan is removed from oven, drizzle evenly with lime juice and garnish with desired amount of fresh chopped cilantro. Serve in heated tortillas with your favorite toppings.