- 1 pound thin asparagus spears, slice off thick ends and discard
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (2-pound) salmon filet, skin on
- Optional: lemon slices and chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. Grease a sheet pan or spray with cooking spray.
- Place sliced potatoes and asparagus in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic, Italian seasoning and lemon juice.
- Place salmon filet in center of pan and surround with potatoes and asparagus as evenly as possible. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired. Drizzle butter mixture evenly over salmon and top with lemon slices, if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until salmon is cooked thoroughly (will depend upon thickness of filet). Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20