Sheet Pan Italian Pork Chops with potatoes and asparagus is a quick dinner in one pan for easy cleanup!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1–1/2 pounds bone-in pork chops (about 4-5)
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 bunch asparagus, tough ends trimmed and sliced into 3 to 4-inch pieces
- 1/2 small yellow onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic and lemon juice.
- Place the pork chops on the baking sheet and brush the tops with about 1/3 of the olive oil mixture.
- Add the potatoes, asparagus and onion to the bowl and toss to coat as evenly as possible. Spread the vegetables evenly around the pork chops.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes. Change oven setting to low broil and broil for 3-4 minutes to brown tops of pork chops. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
The National Pork Board recommends cooking pork chops, roasts, and tenderloin to an internal temperature between 145° F. (medium rare) and 160° F. (medium), followed by a 3 minute rest. Since large cuts increase approximately 10° F. while resting, remove them from the heat at 150° F. followed by a 10 minute rest.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: one pan pork chops and vegetables, sheet pan pork chops