- 1 package Pillsbury SEAMLESS crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 12 ready made (in the bag) Italian sausage balls, DEFROSTED
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll crescent roll and place on parchment paper.
- Using pizza cutter, cut into 12 squares.
- Brush honey mustard over crescent roll.
- Place 1 meatball in the center of each square.
- Bring corners of squares to a “peak” in the center. Use fingers to seal seams if necessary.
- Place on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Brush beaten egg on tops and sides of pastries.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sausage ball puffs