This baked Reuben dip is everything you love about a Reuben sandwich in a hot, cheesy dip!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1–1/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish that has been drained
- 1/3 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish or salad cubes, drained
- 8 ounces deli sliced corned beef, diced
- 16 ounces sauerkraut, very well drained
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, horseradish, dressing and relish until combined. Stir in corned beef, sauerkraut and shredded cheese.
- Transfer to a baking dish and spread evenly. Bake for 20 minutes, or until hot and edges are bubbling.
- To make ahead, securely cover baking dish and refrigerate (for up to 2 days) until ready to bake. Remove from fridge, bring to room temperature and bake as directed.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: reuben dip recipe, classic reuben dip