We all know the feeling when we see Christmas decorations after Halloween… YIKES! I realize it’s not even Thanksgiving yet, but just had to share this cute little idea I recently came across: Reindeer Antlers.
This recipe is sponsored by MARS®. All opinions expressed are my own.
What I liked about this recipe is that it’s super simple and doesn’t cost a lot to make. All the ingredients you’ll need are: M&M’S® Brand MINIS®, DOVE® Chocolate, and pretzel sticks. How easy is that???
I don’t have kids, but can’t wait to share this recipe with my co-workers and friends… I’m sure they’d want to include their little ones in on the fun. I must be a kid at heart, because I had a BLAST making them! My mom says I’m 38 going on 18… and I’m completely OKAY with that.Print
- 1–3/4 cups DOVE® Chocolate
- 3/4 cup M&M’S® Brand MINIS®
- 1 bag pretzel sticks, broken into various sized pieces
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- Remove 3/4 cup red and green M&M’S® Brand MINIS® and set aside for decoration.
- Line a baking sheet with Reynolds® Parchment Paper.
- Melt the DOVE® Chocolate in a bowl set over a saucepan of boiling water. Stir the mixture as it melts. When mixture is shiny and smooth, turn off the heat.
- Once all the chocolate is melted, dip the pretzel pieces one at a time and arrange them on the prepared baking sheet into an antler shape. Place the M&M’S® Brand MINIS® on each antler as it is finished.
- Repeat this same process until all the antlers are finished.
- Let the chocolate cool completely and get firm. You can refrigerate to firm the chocolate more quickly.
- Once firm, remove them from the Reynolds® Parchment Paper.
- If desired, wrap each one in a sheet of cellophane, tied with a ribbon or simply put them on a cookie plate.
- Tip: Add red M&M’S® Brand MINIS® to form the red nose.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: christmas, chocolate
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of MARS®. The opinions and text are all mine.