This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Say hello to autumn with this simple and refreshing Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Smoothie!
This recipe is sponsored by International Delight. I’m a huge fan and all opinions shared are my own.
As much as I love summer, I always look forward to creating recipes with pumpkin in the fall. Since it’s still warm (hot!) here on the coast of North Carolina, I’m seriously enjoying International Delight’s new Pumpkin Pie Spice Iced Coffee!
I’m all about simple recipes that taste amazing and come together quickly and easily. This is one of those recipes! Flavors of pumpkin pie spice explode in this smoothie. Not only that, it’s just THREE ingredients (minus the whipped topping and pumpkin pie spice for garnish). YES!
It doesn’t get much easier than this. I really used to be a summer girl, but as I’m growing older 😮 (did I say that?), I’m enjoying autumn more than ever in my life. I love all things pumpkin and this smoothie is my latest favorite pumpkin recipe!
For those colder days ahead, be sure to try International Delight’s Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer, too… it’s amazing!
- 1–1/2 cups International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Iced Coffee
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- Optional whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice for garnish
- Pour iced coffee into ice cube trays and freeze until solid.
- Place iced coffee cubes, banana and yogurt into blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately and garnish with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice, if desired.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.