Say hello to autumn with this simple and refreshing fall-inspired pumpkin coffee smoothie!
This recipe is sponsored by International Delight. All opinions shared are my own.
As much as I love summer, I always look forward to creating recipes with pumpkin in the fall. Since it’s still warm here on the coast of North Carolina, I’m seriously enjoying International Delight’s new Pumpkin Pie Spice Iced Coffee!
I’m all about simple recipes that taste amazing and come together quickly and easily. This is one of those recipes! Flavors of pumpkin pie spice explode in this smoothie. Not only that, it’s just THREE ingredients (minus the whipped topping and pumpkin pie spice for garnish). YES!
It doesn’t get much easier than this. I really used to be a summer girl, but as I’m growing older (did I say that?), I’m enjoying autumn more than ever in my life. I love all things pumpkin and this smoothie is my latest favorite pumpkin recipe!
- 1 1/2 cups International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Iced Coffee
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- Whipped topping and pumpkin pie spice for garnish (optional)
- Pour iced coffee into ice cube trays and freeze until solid.
- Place iced coffee cubes, banana and yogurt into blender pitcher. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Top with with whipped topping and pumpkin pie spice when serving, if desired.
- Category: Beverages
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin coffee smoothie
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.