- 4 portobello mushrooms, stems and gills removed
- 4 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place mushrooms on baking sheet and spread 1 tablespoon pesto in each mushroom cap. Top evenly with mozzarella, then tomatoes.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- While pizzas are baking, prepare the balsamic reduction. Place balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to maintain a simmer. Simmer for approximately 8-10 minutes, or until desired consistency is met and reduced by about half.
- Top pizzas with fresh basil and drizzle with balsamic reduction.