These Pizza Zucchini Boats are so easy to make, low-carb and amazingly delicious. Customize them with your favorite pizza toppings for a healthier pizza night!
- 4 medium zucchini (about 2 pounds)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni slices (or regular pepperoni slices, quartered)
- Chopped fresh basil, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Rinse zucchini and pat dry. Halve each zucchini lengthwise and scrape out pulp using a melon baller or spoon, leaving about 1/3-inch rims and bottoms.
- Place zucchini shells on the baking sheet. Spoon pizza sauce into each shell. Evenly sprinkle with shredded cheeses, then evenly sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Top with pepperoni.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped fresh basil and serve immediately.