An easy and delicious batch cocktail with the flavor of pineapple cake and a hint of cherry.
- Brown sugar for rimming glasses
- 12 ounces cake flavored vodka (I used Pinnacle)
- 12 ounces club soda
- 12 ounces cherry soda
- 1 (12 ounce) can pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- Fresh pineapple wedges and maraschino cherries, for garnish (optional)
- Rim glasses with brown sugar.
- Pour vodka, club soda, cherry soda and pineapple juice concentrate in a large pitcher. Stir well to combine and serve over ice.
- Garnish with pineapple and or cherry, if desired.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cherry pineapple cake cocktail