This easy and delicious Pineapple Cherry Cake Cocktail takes just 5 minutes to mix up and serves a crowd!
This is the closest I’ve come to a pineapple cake in cocktail form.
I recently caught up with some old friends that I haven’t seen in forever last Sunday (Sunday Funday!). I met a new friend named Amber who sparked my interest in cake flavored vodka.
Amber told me she rims her glass with brown sugar for this “pineapple upside-down cake effect” with pineapple juice and Pinnacle Cake Vodka… YUM!
This recipe is so easy! In a pitcher, combine a 12 ounce can of pineapple concentrate with club soda, cherry soda, and Pinnacle Cake Vodka. Use the can to measure equal 12 ounce amounts for each ingredient. Stir it all up, and serve over ice in a glass rimmed with brown sugar.
An easy and delicious batch cocktail with the flavor of pineapple cake and a hint of cherry.
- Brown sugar for rimming glasses
- 12 ounces cake flavored vodka (I used Pinnacle)
- 12 ounces club soda
- 12 ounces cherry soda
- 1 (12 ounce) can pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- Fresh pineapple wedges and maraschino cherries, for garnish (optional)
- Rim glasses with brown sugar.
- Pour vodka, club soda, cherry soda and pineapple juice concentrate in a large pitcher. Stir well to combine and serve over ice.
- Garnish with pineapple and or cherry, if desired.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cherry pineapple cake cocktail