Homemade Frozen Piña Coladas are a breeze to make right at home with just 3 simple ingredients!
- 3 cups crushed ice
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice (or pineapple orange juice)
- 1/2 cup light rum
- Optional: maraschino cherries and/or pineapple wedges, for garnish
- Place all ingredients in your blender and blend until smooth. Add more ice for a thicker consistency, if desired.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with maraschino cherries and/or pineapple wedges, if desired.
- Substitute pineapple juice or water for rum for the non-alcoholic version.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: Puerto Rican
Keywords: pina colada, frozen pina colada